Sivananda Yoga: “Right” Practice November, 5

    This practice was done with Jenn Kretzer. I enjoyed her way of teaching, though this practice is usually called out and the instructor does not join, she was helpful when showing new poses. I thought this was the most familiar yoga class to that I have taken outside of this class. 
    I thought that the breathing during the pranayama was helpful to me. I find myself having a hard time keeping my breath with the flow of yoga poses. This showed me that I could keep my breath and flow together, just takes time and practice. The meditation side of this practice was also interesting to me. I have been trying to find the right meditations for me and I think that having it a part of this practice allowed me to try another form of it. 
  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Yoga Journal: Sept. 20-25

Weekly Yoga Journal: Sept. 13-18

Weekly Yoga Journal: Oct. 4-10